Xirrus Power Options
Xirrus XP Power over Ethernet (PoE)
The Xirrus XP Power over Ethernet (PoE) system provides a simple, low cost means to remotely power Xirrus Arrays. The PoE system delivers DC power in-line with the Array's Ethernet data connection. The injector, which typically resides in the wiring closet, sits between the switch and the Array and injects power on the Ethernet cable allowing data and power to be delivered over a single line. The systems can provide up to 95W of 48VDC power over up to 100m of Category 5e or 6 cable.
- Up to 95W delivered power per connection
- Fully compliant with IEEE 802.3af and 802.3at for detection, disconnect, and voltage control
- Power Arrays remotely up to 100m over Category 5e or 6 cable
- Compatible with 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet data connections
- Built-in over current, over voltage, and short circuit protection
- Diagnostic LEDs
Remotely manageable versions of the PoE injectors are available via the Xirrus Management System (using SNMP) or a web-based interface giving IT administrators the ability to power off the devices when not in use to conserve energy (by 60%) or to reset the Wireless Arrays if they are found to be unreachable via IP connectivity.
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $100.00
Our Price: $350.00
Our Price: $50.00
Our Price: $7.00
Our Price: $1,000.00